The wood bracelets

Printed blue silk skirt Zara, similar under 30.00 USD  here - Gold flats Fabrizio Gianni, almost identical by J. Crew here 
           
Blue blouse Merona, similar in grey here  - Houndstooth print hand bag no brand, I'd happily trade it for this clutch

Brown and purple wood bead bracelets - Watch Victorinox


While I am aware Mademoiselle Chanel is to have said something in the likes of "before going out the door, look in the mirror and take at least one thing off.." 
Most times before I walk out the door instead of removing an item I will add one or two, like today. How about you ? What's your take on accessories ?  

5 comments

Mica said...

The skirt and top go together beautifully, and that is a really nice shade of blue :)

I need to put a mirror buy the door so I can follow that advice! I tend not to wear too many accessories nowadays anyway though.



Away From The Blue Blog

Beauty Unearthly said...

Gorgeous! You look lovely dear!

Natalie S said...

Me encanta! Esa es una de mis frases favoritas de Coco, but being honest most of the time I do as you do... instead of taking off one item I add a few more!

Lydia said...

Oh I do tend to add. Sometimes I wish I had different sized rings that would fit on more of my fingers so I wouldn't have to choose!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Sheila said...

I don't count accessories, but I wear as many as I feel the outfit needs. I took off a ring over the weekend, but it was only because it didn't fit under gloves!