Revisiting: Mesh florals

Black Jou Jou mesh and embroidered florall top, very similar here  - Green satin heels Lela Rose for Payless, similar here

I hate it when it happens. You had a mesh top with small embroidered flowers, you wore it a few times and you were not feeling it so you got rid of it. A few years go by (or months!) and suddenly its back on trend, its on all blogs and magazines, the trend is all the rage... 
As I am in a shopping ban and this top is long gone, I guess I'd just revisit the trend and get it out of my system: I never really liked it on me.  

See original post here
Linking up to Shelbee's

Pick your poison:



3 comments

Mica said...

Although I don't own anything like this, I have done that a few times. I'll let something go and then all of a sudden everyone is wearing it again. Part of the reason why I find it so hard to let things go - I often have regrets!

I think this top looks lovely on you too.

Away From The Blue Blog

Beauty Unearthly said...

Wow! You look so pretty!!!Have a successful day dear!

Lydia said...

Isn't it funny - a trend we didn't love to begin with comes back and we want to participate in it again??

I did LOVE bell sleeves when I was in high school. I wouldn't even say that they were trendy at the time, though I suppose if I found them in a store, they had to be, right? I would kind of like some bell sleeves this time around.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/