First one

Black bow dress JM Collection (a Marchesa Notte copy) 










This weekend I attended my first wedding of the year ! 
If you have been around, you know I enjoy getting dressed up for anything that involves long evening gowns, mostly weddings. The idea of a beautiful setting to go with it and an entire evening of excess is quite thrilling. As much as I love this dress, I am the first to admit I was unhappy with the hair and make up, if I had another shot at it I would do it differently. Totally differently.
Linking up to E&MShelbee's

8 comments

LyddieGal said...

Wow, the weddings are just non-stop for you! Do you have a tally of how many you've attended over the last few years?

I love that you got dressed in a gown, you look really stunning and your makeup is perfect.

http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Courtney Erin said...

I think your hair and makeup look wonderful - and my gosh that dress is stunning! I never get invited to weddings that are fancy enough for a gown...I'm very envious.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

I think you look fabulous, Lorena!! What don't you like about it?
jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Love that dress! You looked amazing Lorena!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Mica said...

That is a beautiful dress! I like the curls in your hair too, although you didn't like your hair and makeup I quite like it! :)

Hope you had fun at the wedding!


Away From The Blue Blog

Óscar said...

¡Hola, Lorena! Menudo vestidazo para ir de boda... Y que conste que estás descontenta con el peinado y el maquillaje porque eres muy crítica contigo misma, pues en realidad (aunque mejorables, como todo) creo que son más que correctos! La imagen global es de escándalo ;)

Un beso y a disfrutar del fin de semana,
Le Style et Moi

Ruth said...

Oh my goodness that dress is so chic and gorgeous! I love it!

http://www.mylittlenest.org

Edwige said...

What a beautiful dress! you look absolutely fabulous!

Edwige | http://www.hypnozglamcom